Why You Should Hire a Virtual Assistant (VA) to fulfil your Business Needs in 2020?
In the last few years, the concept of small enterprise proprietors using a virtual assistant to outsource day by day business responsibilities has received popularity. But many people do not know why they should hire VA, how to hire VA and get benefit from one. As someone who has efficaciously employed a virtual assistant for my business as well as numerous virtual employees.
There are a variety of tasks to outsource. Look at your team, your procedures and the work you have to do on a normal basis. Consider outsourcing those areas wherein you and your team struggle. Also, have a look at the difference in costs among full-time hire and outsourcing.
You might need to take into account hiring a virtual assistant if YOU:
- Experience overwhelmed together with your workload.
- Need to assist digging out from the executive pile.
- Understand you may really “flow the needle” if you can focus more on what you and most effective you may do.
- Want to be more effective and less stressed.
- Know you need help but can’t afford someone full-time.
- Don’t want the problem of recruiting, hiring, and education a bodily assistant.
- Need—and need—more margin for your life.
What SDF Systems VA can do for you?
- Provides administrative, creative or technical services.
- Social Media Management (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Manage contact lists and customer spreadsheets, personal accounts (Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail)
- Maintain a calendar and set up, schedule meetings and set reminders
- Take transcription and handle correspondence
- Send out the requested information to customers
- Handle client inquiries by phone or e-mail
- Calendar Management
- CRM Management (Mailchimp, Infusionsoft, Hubspot, Zoho, Constant Contact, Active contact, etc)
- Email Management
- Research and Analysis
- Appointment Scheduling
- Filtering Emails / Managing Spam
- Database Building / Updating Contacts or CRM
- Dropbox / Google Drive Organization
- Data Entry in Word, or Google Docs
- Creating / Managing Spreadsheets
- Blog posting
- Preparing Powerpoint/Keynote Presentations
- PDF Conversion, Splitting and Merging and much more
SDF Systems VA team, pride themselves on providing 100% accuracy in all the work they do. We offer VA services at a very low and affordable cost 20 hours/week, 40 hours/week plans. You can count on us to get the job done, whether it’s small or large within the time you require and with the expectations you have.